Sweet and savoury, these tasty carrots make the perfect side dish for fish, chicken, turkey or pork.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 pkg (375 g) Lou’s Kitchen Carrots
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook Carrots for 3 to 5 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Whisk together honey, Dijon and 2 tbsp (30 mL) water. Toss glaze with Carrots in skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until glaze is syrupy, and Carrots are heated through and well coated.
- Alternatively, cook Carrots in microwave. Toss with glaze and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on High, stirring halfway through cooking time, for 3 to 5 minutes or until glaze is syrupy, and Carrots are heated through and well coated.Substitute almonds, hazelnuts or pine nuts for pistachios if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/4 recipe