Living in the moment doesn’t mean every moment has to be spent in the kitchen!
Our meaty pork ribs are made with old fashioned goodness, slow roasted for hours to produce maximum tenderness and then basted with rich barbecue sauce for a tangy, rich flavour
Simply heat and serve and spend your time enjoying a delicious meal with your family and guests. Bon appétit!
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
Medium-High Heat (190-200 °C/375-400 °F)
- Preheat grill (gas or charcoal) to 375 – 400 °F/ 190 – 200°C (Medium / High Heat)
- Remove ribs from the box and plastic package and retain any sauce for basting.
- Place ribs on the grill, bone side down. Baste with BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning once at mid-point and baste with remaining BBQ Sauce.
* For best results, heat on the barbecue/grill. Ensure ribs and sauce are thoroughly heated (175 °F/74 °C) before serving. Since appliances vary, heating instructions are guidelines only.
400 °F / 200 °C
- Preheat oven at 400oF/200oC.
- Remove ribs from box and plastic packaging and retain any sauce for basting.
- Place ribs on a baking tray, bone side down. Baste with BBQ sauce.
- Place tray in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes, basting with bbq sauce at mid-point of cooking time.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts and cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.