Carefully prepared and slow cooked, all the hard work has been done for you.
The traditional taste of Italian comfort. You’re gonna love these tender, juicy meatballs cooked in our classic old school marinara sauce.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Empty contents from bag into a sauce pan and cover.
- Heat covered on stovetop on Medium to Low heat, stirring occasionally for 15-18 minutes.
- Carefully transfer to a serving dish. Allow to rest before consuming.
- Empty contents into a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover with paper towel.
- Place in microwave and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Remove bowl and stir contents. (Careful as the bowl may be hot).
- Cover and microwave for an additional 3 ½ minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts and cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.