Topped with a sweet barbeque sauce, our tender meatloaf is perfect alongside creamy mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
THE classic comfort dinner. Enjoy the taste of home cooked comfort food in minutes.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
STOVETOP - BROILER
- Preheat oven to Broil. Fill a medium pot with water. Cover and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add the Meatloaf to the pot still in the package. Simmer for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the Meatloaf from the package and transfer to a foil-lined baking tray. Spoon some of the sauce over the Meatloaf.
- Place the Meatloaf in the oven and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
MICROWAVE (1000 watts)
- Empty pouch onto a large plate. Cut Meatloaf into 3/4-1 inch slices.
- Place 1-2 slices on to a microwaveable plate and spoon some of the sauce on top.
- Microwave for 2 ½ – 3 minutes.