We’ve taken our award-winning Pork Back Ribs and added a special seasoning blend with a smoky marinade to create a NEW Authentic Dry Rub Pork Back Rib.
Hand rubbed and slow cooked for hours by our experts, these ribs are always tender and the tangy flavour brings out the most in our succulent ribs.
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy this irresistibly Canadian slow roasted deliciousness. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. And no saucy mess to clean up.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Back Ribs on grill.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Back Ribs on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs.
- Place Pork Back Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts are cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.