Aside from classic red, beets come in a rainbow of other colours, including a gentle gold. Like the colour, these beets taste a little sweeter and a bit less earthy. They’re still packed with antioxidents, fibre, vitamins and minerals.
Sous vide cooking seals in all the natural juices and flavours, cooked just enough so that you’ll finish the process at home, ensuing your veggies are tender, crisp and delicious!
Steam cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Heat skillet to Medium-High with some butter or vegetable oil.
- Heat Golden Beets, stirring often for 3 minutes, cover for 2 more minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place Golden Beets on baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden brown.
- Place Golden Beets in microwaveable dish.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts are cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.