Our award-winning hardwood smoked, tender Pork Side Ribs are slathered in a bold barbeque sauce and slow roasted on an open rack to enhance flavour and tenderness.
The difference between back and side ribs? Side ribs come from the belly…they have a little less meat and a bit more fat …so more flavour.
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy them. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. Or toss on the grill until warm.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Side Ribs on grill and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Side Ribs on foil-lined baking sheet and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Place Pork Side Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary, and baste with reserved sauce.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts are cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.