Maple, of course. Yes, it’s a classic Canadian duo!
We added just a hint of maple to our Peameal Bacon, creating the perfect pairing: Lou’s Maple Peameal Bacon. Now that’s a sweet and savoury combination perfect for Canadians, eh? (Sorry.)
Peameal bacon also has 85% less fat than regular side bacon. So wake up and smell the bacon, not the coffee.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Cook slices over medium heat on lightly oiled cooking surface.
- 2-3 minutes per side, turning over once.
- Preheat grill.
- Cook slices over medium heat, 1 minute per side, turning over once.
- Open package and place desired slices on microwave safe plate to heat
- Heat on HIGH for 1-1.5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
All vegetables are hand prepped and cut, with nothing added before cooking. You can add your own spices, herbs or butter while re-heating.