Our home-Style Pork Roast is slow-roasted for maximum tenderness. Perfect for a sit-down family dinner… without all that waiting!
Warm it up in minutes – juicy and easy to enjoy… even on nights with soccer or hockey practice. Or both.
Comes with a delicious gravy so you can use our Pork Roast in other dishes – like pasta, over vegetables or to top a warm salad.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Pork in a oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C)
Remove pouch from outer packaging.
- Place pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Pork in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We stage our cooking process to keep the meat moist so it can absorb the slow smoke from natural hardwoods. This infuses the meat with an aromatic, delicate flavor and ensures fall-off-the bone tenderness.