Our home-Style Pork Roast is slow-roasted for maximum tenderness. Perfect for a sit-down family dinner… without all that waiting!
Warm it up in minutes – juicy and easy to enjoy… even on nights with soccer or hockey practice. Or both.
Comes with a delicious gravy so you can use our Pork Roast in other dishes – like pasta, over vegetables or to top a warm salad.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Pork in a oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C)
Remove pouch from outer packaging.
- Place pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Pork in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.