There’s nothing better than our tender beef, slow-roasted in its own juices, then sliced wafer-thin for your dining pleasure.
Ideal for stacking high on a bun or serving with all the fixings for a delicious dinner in minutes. Real roasted beef, ready real fast.
We slow-roast our beef for hours so you don’t have to. Simply heat, serve and enjoy.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
HEATING INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR 1 POUCH. REFRIGERATE REMAINING POUCH.
Remove pouch from outer packaging.
- Remove Beef from pouch and place Beef in an oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).Serve.
- Place unopened pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C). Serve.
- Remove Beef from pouch and place Beef in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes. Serve.
Where to Buy
WHY NOT TRY
Our Thai Coconut Chicken uses tender chunks of chicken breasts marinated in a creamy blend of coconut and spices to offer a quick, easy, and nutritious alternative you can feel good about.