Sweet potatoes are a glorious side dish, tender, tasty and oh so sweet. In the words of a famous philosopher, “I eat, therefore I yam.”
Sous vide cooking seals in all the natural juices and flavours, cooked just enough so that you’ll finish the process at home, ensuing your veggies are tender, crisp and delicious!
Steam cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Heat skillet to Medium-High with some butter or vegetable oil.
- Heat Sweet Potatoes, stirring often for 3 minutes, cover for 2 more minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place Sweet Potatoes on baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden brown.
- Place Sweet Potatoes in microwaveable dish.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts are cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.