- 4 large baking potatoes
- ½ cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 package Lou’s Kitchen Pulled Pork
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Scrub potatoes, pierce several times with a fork, and place on microwave-safe plate. Cook potatoes on High in microwave 5 minutes; turn over and cook until soft, about 5 minutes more. Cut lengthwise. Scoop potato flesh into a bowl; reserve potato skins.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add milk, butter, pepper, and salt; stir in potato flesh and 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese. Cook and stir, breaking up potato and mashing lightly, until milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; pile potato mixture into potato skins and place stuffed potatoes in a baking dish. Sprinkle potatoes with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and potatoes are heated through, about 25 minutes. Meanwhile heat and prepare Lou’s Kitchen Pulled Pork according to directions on package.
- Remove potatoes from oven and serve with Lou’s Kitchen Pulled Pork on top.