Quick and easy, this warm salad with spicy roasted veggies makes a hearty and satisfying main or side dish.
- 1 pkg (375 g) Lou’s Kitchen Harvest Veggies
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) mixed greens
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Toss together Harvest Medley, oil and Buffalo sauce; arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake, turning halfway through, for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs and chives.
- Add grilled chicken or shrimp to salad if desired. For a meatless option, stir in chickpeas or lentils.
- To toast bread crumbs, toss in a dry pan set over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Substitute croutons for bread crumbs if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/4 recipe