Simmered with prepared red Thai curry, these sweet and spicy sweet potatoes make a simple and satisfying dinner.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) prepared Thai red curry sauce
- 1 pkg (375 g) Lou’s Kitchen Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- In saucepan set over medium heat, bring curry sauce to boil.
- Stir in sweet potatoes and 2 tbsp (30 mL) water; heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- Simmer with cooked chicken or shrimp if desired.
- Also delicious with Indian curry sauce.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/4 recipe