Cooked with bacon and hot sauce, this sweet potato and spinach sauté is very simple but uber-flavourful.
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 pkg (375 g) Lou’s Kitchen Sweet Potatoes
- 4 tsp (20 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby spinach
- Heat large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook bacon for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Stir in Sweet Potatoes and hot sauce; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until Sweet Potatoes are golden and heated through.
- Stir in spinach; cook for about 1 minute or until starting to wilt.
- Serve with grilled chicken, fish, pork and turkey – also delicious with poached, fried or scrambled eggs.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/4 recipe