Tossed with a sweet and tangy white balsamic vinaigrette, these yummy beets make a quick and easy lunch served over a bed of arugula, spinach or mixed baby greens.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) prepared Thai red curry sauce
- 1 pkg (300 g)Lou’s Kitchen Golden Beets
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil
- Place Golden Beets in microwave-safe dish with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of water. Cover and microwave on High for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, oil and mustard; toss with Golden Beets and red onion. Sprinkle with basil. Serve warm or cold.
- Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/4 recipe