You’ll need napkins… lots of napkins …heck, better just grab a poncho. Because these “fall off the bone” ribs will do just that… right into your lap if you’re not careful!
Our award-winning hardwood smoked, tender Pork Back Ribs are slathered in a bold barbeque sauce and slow roasted on an open rack to enhance flavour and juiciness.
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy this irresistible slow roasted deliciousness. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. Or toss on the grill until warm. Ribfest? Ribfast.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Back Ribs on grill and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Back Ribs on foil-lined baking sheet and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Place Pork Back Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary, and baste with reserved sauce.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts and cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.