You’ll need napkins… lots of napkins …heck, better just grab a poncho. Because these “fall off the bone” ribs will do just that… right into your lap if you’re not careful!
Our award-winning hardwood smoked, tender Pork Back Ribs are slathered in a bold barbeque sauce and slow roasted to enhance flavour and juiciness.
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy this irresistible slow roasted deliciousness. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. Or toss on the grill until warm. Ribfest? Ribfast.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Back Ribs on grill and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Back Ribs on foil-lined baking sheet and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Place Pork Back Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary, and baste with reserved sauce.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE
- GLUTEN FREE
Pork, water, sugar, glucose, white vinegar, tomato paste, corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, salt, natural whiskey flavour, spices, dehydrated garlic and onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, blackstrap molasses, lemon juice concentrate, canola oil and/or soya oil, mustard, citric acid, xanthan gum, tamarind extract, spice extractives, caramel colour, dextrose, modified potato starch, brown sugar, soy protein, sodium phosphate, flavour, garlic extracts, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, corn maltodextrin, dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion, tomato powder), glucose solids, spice (contains mustard), cornstarch, citric acid, xanthan gum, calcium silicate. Contains: mustard, soy, sulphites.
Once re-heated, place the rack on the hottest part of the grill and carefully char one side, adding visual appeal and another layer of flavour. Make sure to use tongs with the longest handles!
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts and cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.