The Lou’s Kitchen™ Butter Chicken is slow-cooked until tender, in a rich, aromatic, incredibly creamy curry sauce influenced by a traditional
Take a trip to India without ever leaving your kitchen. Enjoy with naan or rice for most authentic results.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
Remove pouch from outer packaging.
- Heat a non-stick pan on MEDIUM. Add 1 tsp (5 mL) cooking oil (optional).
- Lightly massage pouch for5seconds to separate chicken.
- Open pouch and pour contents intothe heated pan.
- Stirring occasionally, simmer for4-5minutes or until internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Serve over prepared rice.
- Lightly massage pouch for 5 seconds to separate chicken.
- Open pouch and place contents in a microwaveable dish, cover and heat on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Stir and serve over prepared rice.
WHY NOT TRY
Our Chicken Barbacoa is inspired by the Mexican barbeque style of slow cooking at low temperatures for perfect tenderness.