Our tender, juicy ribs just got patriotic! A hint of maple adds a hint of sweetness to our savoury Maple Bourbon Pork Back Ribs.
For some people, that hint of maple makes all the difference. Others are so busy munching they don’t even notice. So strap on your plaid flannel lumberjack bib – it’s time to get messy!
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy this irresistibly Canadian slow roasted deliciousness. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. Or toss on the grill until warm.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Back Ribs on grill and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Back Ribs on foil-lined baking sheet and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Place Pork Back Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary and baste with reserved sauce.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
Everybody’s favourite! Simply heat …pull…. serve and enjoy, anytime. (Okay, we don’t do the actual pulling… but it made a good headline, didn’t it?)