Imagine. A roast of bacon. Bacon as the main course.
Okay, it’s not that, really. It’s ground peameal bacon you can use for stuffing or mixing in with other ingredients in meatloaf. Sorry. Had you going there.
It’s still our same bacon, hand-trimmed with care, specially brined in our own unique spice blend and gently slow cooked perfection. It’s just more of a good thing.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
STOVE TOP (RECOMMENDED)
- Cook slices over medium heat on lightly oiled cooking surface.
- 2-3 minutes per side, turning over once.
- Preheat grill.
- Cook slices over medium heat, 1 minute per side, turning over once.
MICROWAVE (1000 watts)
- Open package and place desired slices on microwave safe plate to heat
- Heat on HIGH for 1-1.5 minutes.
- 85% LESS FAT
THAN REGULAR SIDE
- GLUTEN FREE
Pork, water, salt, sugar, sodium ascorbate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, spices and spice extracts, sodium phosphate. Rolled in cornmeal.
Deep Chill the roast in your freezer for an hour before slicing it raw, making it easier to cut thinly.