Forget using tools of any kind. These tangy “fall off the bone” ribs will do just that… so grab hold and dig in.
These hardwood smoked, tender Pork Back Ribs are slathered in a bold barbeque sauce and slow roasted on an open rack to enhance flavour and juiciness.
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy them. Simply heat, serve and enjoy.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Back Ribs on grill and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Back Ribs on baking sheet and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Place Pork Back Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary, and baste with reserved sauce.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
Everybody’s favourite! Simply heat …pull…. serve and enjoy, anytime. (Okay, we don’t do the actual pulling… but it made a good headline, didn’t it?)