Nothing brings the family together like a turkey dinner. And now you don’t have to wait for the holidays to enjoy one!
Slow-roasted in a gravy recipe stolen from Lou’s grandmother, you can enjoy quality time over a juicy turkey dinner in record time. At Lou’s, we take the time so you don’t have to. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. And as a special present, get the kids do the dishes.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Turkey in a oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C)
Remove pouch from outer packaging.
- Place pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Turkey in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
All vegetables are hand prepped and cut, with nothing added before cooking. You can add your own spices, herbs or butter while re-heating.