Be sure to grab your chop sticks and your appetite. Take a wok on the wild side… all without having to cut, chop, stir or fry.
Our chicken is slow-roasted in a salty yet sweet teriyaki sauce. Then we add some sesame seeds for a taste that will surely start a new family tradition… Asian style.
Carefully prepared using a recipe designed to deliver irresistible taste, all the hard work has been done for you. Simply heat, serve and enjoy.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Chicken in a oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Place pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Chicken in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We apply carefully crafted spice combinations, then place each rib by hand on cooking racks.