There’s nothing better than our tender beef, slow-roasted in its own juices, then sliced wafer-thin for your dining pleasure.
Ideal for stacking high on a bun or serving with all the fixings for a delicious dinner in minutes. Real roasted beef, ready real fast.
We slow-roast our beef for hours so you don’t have to. Simply heat, serve and enjoy.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Beef in a oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C)
Remove pouch from outer packaging.
- Place pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Beef in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts and cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.