From the heart of Texas comes our seasoned and smoky brisket, slow-roasted for hours over natural hardwood, then marinate it in our bold barbeque sauce to give it a unique kick.
Texas-style taste in a New York minute. (Okay, 20.) Simply heat, serve and enjoy. This hearty slow-roasted beef is tender with an irresistible taste your whole posse will love.
At Lou’s, we take the time, so you don’t have to.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Brisket in a oven proof dish and cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C)
- Place pouch into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and turn down to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes to reach a minimum internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Remove from pouch and place Brisket in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
There’s nothing better than our tender beef, slow-roasted in its own juices, then sliced wafer-thin for your dining pleasure.