Get ready to get sticky, people. These tangy, saucy ribs will have everyone reaching for more. Things could get messy, so be sure you’ve got tablecloths and napkins.
We drenched our award-winning smoky, tender Pork Back Ribs in a mouth-watering whisky barbeque sauce that will put smiles on faces… as well as some saucy smears.
The great thing is, you don’t have to wait long to enjoy this irresistible slow roasted deliciousness. Simply heat, serve and enjoy. Or toss on the grill until warm.
Fully cooked, keep refrigerated
- Preheat grill to Medium-High. Place Pork Back Ribs on grill and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place Pork Back Ribs on foil-lined baking sheet and baste with some of the reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. After half of the time, turn over ribs and baste with the remaining sauce.
- Place Pork Back Ribs in microwaveable dish, cut if necessary, and baste with reserved sauce.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
WHY NOT TRY
We’re very hands-on when it comes to ensuring our roasts and cooked to perfection. Every roast is hand-trimmed and checked to ensure the marbling is perfect. We leave just enough fat on to let it flavour and crisp up the outside.