- 1 serving cooking spray
- 1 package Lou’s Kitchen Shaved Philly Steak
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10oz) container refrigerated pizza dough
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Mexican Cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Prepare Lou’s Kitchen Shaved Philly Steak according to instructions on package. Set aside.
- Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle black beans, corn, onion and Philly Steak over cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 – 20min.